Saturday, August 16, 2008

Auburn Trip

We went to Auburn over the weekend. We had a great time and Camden enjoyed the trip. Cleaned the Condo and got ready for the up coming season. Went to a Dinner Friday night and practice Saturday. Camden did better than I could have hoped. He loves to run around and that causes some problems, but 99% of the time he has been wonderful. His little sister/brother has some big shoes to fill.
Running around the conference center in Auburn.
I would like to apologize to Aubie. Camden loved you from a distance. But up close as you can see was a different story.
He did blow kisses to Aubie after he was a safe distance away.

We put a gate on the stairs at the Condo. Someone did not like that idea.
Much happier with a safe barrier.
The family. Keep one eye on the tiger at all times.
We got him a Bo Jackson jersey at the bookstore.
I hope to have Bo sign it and frame it next year when I see him at the golf tournament. I met Bo last year and he has always been very gracious to me when signing things.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures. It was a great weekend.

No comments: